A magical handcrafted eco-village nestled on the side of a wild wooded valley near Bath, originally founded on greenwoodworking.
- Log cabins, yurts, cob roundhouse and a shepherd’s hut with wood burning stoves and firepits outside
- Unique off-grid and eco-friendly facility treehouse with compost loos, warm showers and kitchens
- Sleeps up to 22 – great for groups, couples, friends
- Dogs welcome
- Activities such as wood carving, wild swimming, foraging, yoga and much more
- Located close to country pubs, a village shop and 5 miles north-east of Bath
A village of bell tents, a large yurt and a woodland cabin sat in the heart of our 5th-generation working farm in Wiltshire, near Bath.
- Village of 7 bell tents, 21ft yurt and a woodland cabin with wood burning stoves
- Off-grid and eco-friendly facilities: compost loos, warm showers and kitchens
- Sleeps 36+ – great for families, couples and groups
- Activities such as sheep herding, wild swimming, bushcraft, yoga and much more
- Located close to a village pub, farm shop and cafe and a village shop. 5 miles south-east of Bath.
- Indoor pool available down at the farm, heated by wood pellets
Campwell is aiming to inspire visitors to live more simple, natural and adventurous lives. Campwell founder, Tim Bowles [read his story here] believes that we can make our world a better place, with subtle changes of mindset and behaviours. Our camps are the perfect space to reawaken your senses, discover your calm and clarity, go back to nature and move forward
Campwell Farm was founded back in 2013 when Tim returned to his family farm from a fast-paced life in Hong Kong in search of something simpler, slower and more wholesome. What began as The Farm Camp, and became Campwell Farm, was just the tonic. In 2019 the opportunity arose to take on green woodworker Tim Gatfield’s Cherry Wood site, which opened as Campwell Woods at the beginning of 2020 with a similar ethos and experience to Campwell Farm.
Tune in to our ‘radio campwell’ for playlists created for camp life by day, by night, wild swimming and a selection of some of our favourite podcasts