Our handcrafted camps have been created to give you a taste of the simple life. The farm was established in 2013 and we took on the woods in 2020. Both have their qualities, but remain consistent in their ethos and vision.
A village of bell tents and hand built shelters sat in the heart of a 5th-generation working farm in Wiltshire, near Bath.
- Village of 9 bell tents with wood burning stoves
- Off-grid and eco-friendly facilities: compost loos, warm showers and kitchens
- Sleeps 36+ – great for families, couples and groups
- Activities such as sheep herding, wild swimming, bushcraft, yoga and much more
- Located close to a village pub, farm shop and cafe and a village shop. 5 miles south-east of Bath.
A handcrafted eco-village nestled on the side of a wild wooded valley near Bath, originally founded on greenwoodworking.
- Log cabins, yurts, cob roundhouse and a shepherd’s hut with wood burning stoves and firepits outside
- Unique off-grid and eco-friendly facility treehouse with compost loos, warm showers and kitchens
- Sleeps up to 22 – great for groups, couples, friends
- Dogs welcome
- Activities such as wood carving, wild swimming, foraging, yoga and much more
- Located close to country pubs, a village shop and 5 miles north-east of Bath
If you fancy something special and more private, the Chief’s Den is for you. Three beautiful adjoining yurts sat on a sun-deck in a woodland clearing, crafted by the Cherry Wood creator himself, Tim Gatfield. It features its own large living space and kitchen with a wood-fired cast-iron stove and oven, woodburners and private bathroom. Sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms. Ideal for that special break away with people you want to spend quality time with.View Accommodation >