We love to gather. Around campfires ideally. And often with some tasty food and drinks to share our stories
Throughout the year we have everything from pop up supperclubs to retreats and workshops. Sign up to our Wild Times newsletter to get updates
Wood fired chefs will be hosting seasonal events with us for locals and any guests.
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about our unique, outdoor dining experiences
retreats and workshops
man camp – 11th july 2020
2 days and 1 night (in hammocks) in the woods by the lake with a group of men who are interested in improving their own physical and mental wellbeing, whilst supporting others and breaking down the stigma of doing so.
- How to take control of your wellbeing with Arron Collins-Thomas
- Cold water therapy workshop (optional)
- Firewood workshop
- Fishing for crayfish and preparing for dinner
- Group cooking on fire feast in the woods
- Mental first aid basics
- Campfire discussions on making life feel better
£195pp – includes all the above, food and water
email email@example.com for more information
wild thing – 12th – 14th june
Hosted by Sadie & Mitch Tonks
REWILD * FLOW// FEAST// FORAGE// PADDLE *
And so the Adventure Includes:
* Welcome feast by renowned seafood chef @mitchseafood
* Daily Yoga – Flow to the blissful sounds of nature in our Yoga Cob. With a mix of Morning Flow and Evening Yin. We’ll flow, breathe maybe even fly… *
* Local seasonal feasts cooked in camp kitchen on open wild fire by El @kempkitchen *
* Forage for your feast. Spend and afternoon stepping into the wild to source your supplies
* Paddle-boarding and wild swimming in Campwell’s very own private secret lake surrounded by a green oasis
* Two nights in our magical woodland village. With a selection of Yurts, Shepherd Huts and log cabins. Each shelter has: – Ready made beds & Towels – Wood burning stove – Use of shared Tree Shack toilets & showers – Outdoor space to gaze at the stars *
£350 everything included
Book your adventure by emailing:
DISCONNECT & FIND YOUR INNER WILD CHILD
Payment plans available
Campwell hopes to extend its offerings and space to worthwhile causes.
Do get in touch if you have some ideas or contacts on how school, charities or businesses could benefit from time in the woods.
coporate team building
Are you seeking a unique corporate team building experience ?
We believe that people create their best bonds themselves, when relaxing around campfires. We’ve been doing it for thousands of years. Campwell are creating some packages to help your team get in the right frame of mind, that include your accommodation, food and activities. Your team will be talking about this experience for years to come and you’ll notice the difference, for sure.
Get in touch to create your dream experience